Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Morning

I woke up forgetting that it was birthday. ha. and then walked out to the living room to find this:


 from first-third grade i had a ridiculous obsession with Harry Potter, even worse than i do now. But once i hit fifth grade and wanted to impress cool boys by pretending to be girly, harry had to go.
so the nimbus 2000, my wands, the trading cards and the board games were all donated to the dang DI. 
tsk tsk tsk.
I SERIOUSLY regret it, just like my mom warned me i would. 
but my sneaky dang snake mother kept this empty Bertie Botts every flavored beans bag alllllll these years and filled it with jelly bellies. what a champ! I love her!

then i found an assortment of presents from celebrities on our wood stove haha.
apparently Derek doesn't know how to write his own name. Or else Scooby Doo, Jeremy and Conda from biggest Loser, Mufasa, and snoop dog all made a trip our to Madera to give me perfect birthday presents.



 He knows me too well sometimes. Love the guy.
 so. I was showered with footwear this year. which i am completely okay with.
Item number one? these Croc moon boots.


Saying that I'm in love with these shoes doesn't even BEGIN to express my feelings
rexburg? I'm coming.



 AND THEN, surprise number 23472 of the day? crocs.



 "Just look at them!!!" i couldn't stop screaming.
yes i'm a teenage girl. proud of it.
I love them.



 So. flipping. cool.

and Marissa got asked to prom...again...hahahaha.
way to be the most desired girl at Madera South, Mo.



speaking of Prom?
Jitters.
I have them.
hahahaha I'm such a girl. I'm worrying about EVERYTHING and trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm just telling my self that 5 things will go wrong. that way, i won't freak out when they do. 
And i don't have a purse. you know what that means! 
my new classy fanny pack from Derek is going to make it's debut.
Hate on it.
I woke up to a text today that says, "you're a creep". so obviously, today is going to be a good day.
I'm amped for prom. soyou can hear about it and the rest of my incredible birthday soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: