Monday, May 28, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody

Today is good.
and it's only 11:58 in the morning!
We went to a memorial day morning side and listened to a hilarious adorable old man talk about his insane survival story from a shipwreck in WWII.
I semi planned a beach trip with el blobs.
Then Derek, Jonathan, Jenae and I all jumped mom and convinced her to ride home with dad so we could go to the thrift store. Best decision ever.
On the the way there, we rocked out HARD CORE to Bohemian Rhapsody. most definately one of the top three car rock out sessions of my dang LIFE. it was amazing. and it was sooo loud, and people were staring. mostly gangsters. and it was good.
WE saw a porch covered in cats. literally.
I got a new wallet and turned jenae onto satchels.
She and I are driving up the mountain this afternoon to see some friends.
I'd say today is a success.

Also? yesterday i received the best dang compliment of my life from an old guy who sat in front of us (Derek, Jonathan and I) in church, "You all have such wonderful voices! I felt like i was sitting in front of the mormon tabernacle choir!"
I'm graduating from high school in 4 days.
I hope you feel old, because i sure don't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: