Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Playoff Game

these guys. 
in case you missed the 2572 other posts about them, I love them. they're like my brothers!

Brandon and Jason play baseball. It's their senior year and they made it to the valley playoffs again. so Steezy and I drove out to Lemoore to watch!
SO worth the drive.




They lost by two in the seventh inning, but it was a great game and geez, AFTER the game was the best part. I'm so glad i went. and i'm glad that Stephen and I had some great conversations.
 I love them.
I feel like i throw that word around a lot, but i do.



and I loved driving on back roads. with The Hunger Games and Billy Currington in the background while i napped and laughed and talked to my best friends.











Life is good. It is oh so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: