Sunday, May 13, 2012

Every Day

a day in the life of Melissa Hansen:

I go to seminary every morning before school, so i get to school waaay before the other kids. so i get to park where i want and go in through the pine street gate because security isn't there yet. but
sometimes in the morning i park next to friends because the band director took my parking spot (which is actually his. but usually i get there way before him. soooo.....hehehe his loss)
and sometimes it just so happens that we're all parked in a line in car height order
so we all roll down the windows and talk. and it's happy.
and then i hop out and force the boys to take cheesy pictures.





and jason gives me his best awkward zac efron pose.
and stephen ignores me to continue eating his morning cottage cheese because he's gross
yeah, we're cool.

Every morning i walk to my favorite class - Expository Reading and Writing - with these guys. 


obviously, they are morning people.
and then after my favorite teacher -Mrs.Watterson - makes my brain hurt, i walk with brandon to second period and he makes fun of my fanny pack




and i wave to my husband Eric and yell frantically, "HEY BEAU!!!" and he glances at me awkwardly and gives the tiniest wave possible. every morning. note the seussical shirt. 10 points for gryffindor.

And then i go to my Ceramics class and beast it up with my partners Yesenia and Jaime. we're the coolest table and we're also the best potters in the school. 

then the bell rings and i walk to the drama room for break.

this picture is hilarious for two reasons.
1) the man in the picture is Donegan. the coach of my favorite high school football team. he also happens to be gorgeous and funny and smart and a teacher and a total dream boat. I kind of love him...
2) the student in the picture is my arch nemesis. actually, he has no idea who i am. but i know him. OHHH I KNOW HIM!!!! i hate him. his name is Justin Reese. I had NEVER seen him before in my entire life, and then the first day of school second semester, he comes out of the class next to mine after second period and hit my in the back with his stupid basketball duffle bag. I took one look at his justin bieber hair and his jerk sunglasses and his stupid smirk and i hated him. and then i saw him EVERYWHERE! literally every class i have is right next to all of his. one day on the way to sixth period, i was in a bad mood and he was walking kind of close to me. so i threw a bunch of nerds at him while screaming, "you're disgusting!" he turned and laughed so then i just threw the whole stinkin' nerd box at his head and called him a cotton headed-ninny muggins. i hope he went home and cried. 
AND THEN i went home and looked in my old yearbooks for something different. and lo and be dang hold, there is flipping justin reese. I've gone to school with since third grade!!! but i swear, i have NEVER EVER sen him before second semester this year. so the day i took this picture, he looked back and saw me taking it. and he gave me a weird look, so i said, "what?! do you have a problem with me taking your picture, justin?!!" and he LAUGHED!! and he said, "you're weird, Melissa." 

DEVIL!!!! how DARE he know my name!! what the heck?! I never introduced myself to you, JUStin! get out of my life! ugh!

anyway...ignore that rant...



after break i walk to Spanish 3 with el taylor be beakes in!


my teacher, Senora Herrera is hilarious. i took like 50 pictures of her and none of them came out clear. she's a ghost...

Then  i do absolutely nothing. most days i literally go under my desk and sleep. or I doodle senora some pretty pictures of me singing in meadows or being Gertrude Mcfuzz or us taking a cruise to mexico. and then i leave them on her desk and the next morning they're pinned to the wall :)

aand then i gossip with Julian because we have the same soul. I've never met a boy who knew more about 1940s pop culture than me. kindred spirits.
I steal senora's snacks and sing songs to myself




and then i high five my favorite people as i walk to the drama room for fourth period. Brandon pretends to shoot me, Trey ignores me and Mona fills me in on her latest drama. all in about 30 seconds, we're that cool.






and then i'm a TA with my best friend, Marissa. We're TAs for our director, Mrs.Latimer. which basically means that every once in awhile she needs our help moving set pieces or tidying up but most the time we just sleep or do homework. and have crazy deep life discussions. mostly about boys.



during lunch i like to creep on Jenae
and go out to lunch with mis amigos.
'



frozen delight. my new favorite restaurant. It doesn't even look like Madera! it's all cute and Fresno-y!
imma go erryday.


sometimes my gorgeous best friend gets asked to prom by 3 boys on the same day...haha


thanks for letting me do these completely pointless posts about my day to day life. because this is kinda my journal now so some days i just feel the need to be tedious and annoying.
thanks for being my internet friends.
I really hope you're not a creepy old guy



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: