Sunday, October 7, 2012

Any Takers?

I had to take some pictures for my Beauty and Creativity class this weekend to demonstrate different techniques and whatnot. My brother Jonathan was my helpless model.
I'm not sayin i'm a dang photographer, kay? I just love takin' pictures, as you know. 
and Jonathan is HILARIOUS.
and it's funny trying to make him smile. we all know Jonathan's forced smile. huge eyes, huge smile, never looks at the camera, haha. it's greeeeeeeeeat. 
anyway, He's a handome devil.

He hates taking pictures.

but look at that jaw line. pretty sure he could have full facial hair in like two days.


laughin like a dang hyena.



caught off guard much?


I told him to look concerned...ha...this is what he gave me. 


effortless. He looks like our Father.



This is the one i ended up using for my assignment, his smile is for rizzles :)


 He literally looks like he's weeping. 
he was about to sneeze.

 I like this one because even though it's out of focus, i'm diggin' that curl. what a stud.



He's single, ladies. He's an RM, has a great sense of humor and he's pretty fit. he LOVES kids and he's sensitive but he's strong. He loves sci-fi and he's a kid at heart. did i mention he sings too? yup.

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh what a cute boy!! nice pics melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking this pictures he looks great, needs to put one of these as his profile photo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: