Friday, October 5, 2012

those pictures...


you know those pictures of couples in leaves? they make me super uncomfortable. I don't know if it's because i know when they sit up, the back of their heads will be filthy, or just because everyone looks fat and weird when they're laying down. but they're just not okay at all.
and I've seen 234852 of them lately.
so here ya go, 
a cute little BFF pic
I promised myself i would never put this on the internet. ....
but it happened.



this picture isn't very awkward, but you know what is? When you're doorbell ditching cookies to some guys and anne marie just decides to open the door and put 'em right there in the middle of the living room while the rest of us try to scurry away from the light. 
cool.
needless to say, we were caught. but i'm not going to pretend like getting caught wan't my intention because let's be honest. what girls doorbell ditch cookies to guys and want it to be a secret forever?
this many: ___________





so anyway, I'm lovin the cold. and the freedom. not so much lovin the hills. or the 4 am homework. I love my american foundations class, and I think every young person in the world should hear Elder Holland's talk that i read last night because it is POWERFUL.
I love this school.
I don't love that my phone is inaccessible, that my favorite DArth Vader water Bottle was stolen from me on Monday (what the heck is with my bad luck lately?! just sayin.) but i am flipping happy as heck that i pretty much killed my classical art & music quiz this morning. ask me who painted The Birth of Venus. I dare ya. do you know how many symphonies Beethoven composed? I do. nine. and the ninth was while he was DEAF, guys. deaf. and it's flipping beautiful. I'm also pretty grateful that my science class was cancelled today, even if i didn't know and i went anyway. because then i just went to the Taylor building and studied the constitution for an extra 45 minutes. aaaaaaand then i aced my constitution test. BOOYAH. can you describe the contents of all 27 amendments? I can. Do you know the outline of the constitution? I do. 
can YOU make pizza? I can't, my mom can. and i kinda wanna ask her for the recipe ...but i know i don't have the time, money or patience to actually make it...



only 3 more weeks until Wreck-It Ralph, y'all.


If you take me to go see it, I will definitely love you forever.
I don't know if you read that right....FOREVER.
I mean it.



1 comment :

  1. oh my gosh Melissa, I'm dying right now with freshman memories and college stress memories, and I just read your whole dang blog and I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying some classes and classical music and crazy boy drama and roommate drama. And I would like to see you on your way home for Christmas if your ride wants to stop in the Provo area. and when is that concert?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: