Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sobbin' women.

Sometimes i have the worst days ever. Yesterday i had a billion homework assignments and then i got some bad news that made it necessary to stay up until four in the morning talking next door with Mallorie because she's the only one who can calm me down here since Brandon is states away. and then i still had to finish my homework. so i didn't go to sleep until 6am. and i got up at 8:40, so i had to run back home and brush my teeth, put on deodorant and grab my Icard. and then i RAN to the Kimball to print my essays. and then i RAN to the Taylor for class, only three minutes late thank you very much.

BUT I missed the first half of the pop quiz, and i accidentally turned in my book of Mormon daily outline with my Macbeth essay in Beauty and Creativity. And he told us TODAY that we have a midterm on Friday  cool story, bro. I read the wrong chapters for my family class, and I found out that my Who's Who paper for Book of Mormon isn't due until the last day of the semester. -_- i felt like crying. mostly because i was running on like 2 hours of sleep.
cryin' is something i want to do a lot lately. i don't actually cry, just random things make me want to, which is frustrating. i started writing them down so you can see how ridiculous i am:

Halloween oreos - my family always gets the holiday oreos for family Home Evening treats, so i bought a package, and while i was eating them, i wanted to cry.
cheez-it chicken - I make it when i miss my friend. and i made 3 batches, guys.
Hearing that someone is expecting a baby is always the happiest feeling and i love it, and those ones really do make me cry just because i'm so happy for them!
Looking at my friends' wedding photos, gah they're adorable and it makes me tear up
sometimes while i'm stalking my sisters i just MISS them, like a LOT. especially lately, and I've just been wanting little Natalie to snuggle on the couch with me and talk and talk and talk while i'm falling asleep. I love that little girl, It's been waaaaaay too long since i saw her.
the other day in my beauty and creativity class we were talking about complementary colors, and we were looking at examples from nature. for example, if God wanted to make a deep red rose as beautiful as he could, he'd put it on an emerald green stem. which He did. purple Iris' with delicate yellow centers, the blue and Orange of a colorado sunset. walking to my next class, i saw some pretty flowers and i choked up! I was literally thinking "God wants the world to be beautiful because He loves me and He's thoughtful, so he made the flowers compliment each other." how cheesy is that?!

I'm a wreck guys.

I'm a lot more sensitive here. my heart just feels really softened. have I mentioned that i love my school? because i flipping do.

and I hate Macbeth, just so y'all know.
also? half my roommates have already NCMO'd. sigh.
taha.
AND?! I love getting mail, so y'all should mail meh. jus sayin'.

1 comment :

  1. Ncmo'd really?!? gross and stupid and they should/will regret it. I'm sorry that life is tough! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: