Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Montana

first of all, I cut five inches off of my hair. that's not Montana related at all.



The weekend before last, JayLene, one of my roommates mentioned that she was going home to Montana for the week end since it's only two hours away. She offered to take us with her like she does every time because she's unbelievably hospitable. This time we took her up on her offer. Friday after class we ran away from everything and this small, small, smaaaaall town and drove to Montana. me and Chelsea rocked out to the Newsies while Mallorie and Jaylene awkwardly endured our bad brooklyn accents.



I have never been to Montana before so i took a picture for Jenae.



Then we went to the "Hot Springs". this was no Hiko, guys. It was literally the most SKETCH place I've ever been in my life. drunk creepers (featured below in the background) and all! i felt 100% creeped out for sure. needless to say i'm glad i didn't bring a swimsuit. 






we spent the night at Jay's house, I love how homes feel. It made me miss mine. I also may or may not be in love with Her little brother mitchell. yup, he's fifteen. I'm a creep. 
Also i had pizza for the first time in forever and it was pretty great. I also failed my first college test! even after the curve! I hated everything when i saw that stupid score. sigh.  



Saturday morning Jaylene's horse owning cousins were over and Mallorie's like dang life DREAM was to ride a horse so she got to! I stayed back and snapped a few pictures. i couldn't resist. just look at that sky! impossibly blue! Montana is so beautiful!


Chels and Mal rode horses!





"show me your excited face!"




and Chelsea the goof . love her.




I LOVED Montana! I'm really glad we went, I'd go back in a heartbeat. it was just so open and HUGHE and free and fresh...sigh.




college, dawgs. It's halfway through the semester.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: