Monday, October 22, 2012

Good Things

I'm gonna post one of these every Sunday, get ready.



This is my favorite Mormon message. Besides the one about my Dad's vineyard, but i'm saving that for Christmas. I watch this every time i feel discouraged. and my bad feelings just go away.
I have the last bit of the talk written on my wall at home. I'm missing it. 
I'll share it with you because I love y'all. and because I love Jesus Christ. I always have, but especially since i came to Idaho, and especially today. 
watch it please.

and write this down to look at when you're havin' a rough day, because I promise, it helps:




"Don't you quit! You keep walking. you keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come till heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ - they come. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come."







No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: