Monday, July 16, 2012

Ash Springs

So, you know me, always behind. so i always have to throw in a random current bit before i post about things that happened weeks ago (which is absolutely CRAZY because it TOTALLY feels like i was just in Hiko yesterday...)

I like it when people care and when they say they care. 
But let's be real, the best way to tell someone that you care is to SHOW them that you care.
you know.
with actions.
and deeds.
that sort of thing.
because people can't really see into your brain to hear how you feel.
so you might just have to show them.
yeah.
I like that. ha.

_____________________


Back to the family reunion

After i recovered from the hike, we had the whole rest of the day to chill.

To braid our hair like Katniss Everdeen



and whitney avoided the camera at all cost.




The Boys and I were still pretty dead from climbing the mountain...




After a while, Katrina showed up with her cute family and we all headed down to little Ash fro some Hot springs "fun".

the little kids loved it!





The babies sat with their mamas on the banks 


Phillip and Derek caught nasty tadpole frog fish devil gross things


My dad showed off his sweet sweet farmer's tan.


Did i mention that the girls LOVED it? cause they did.





someone is walking on water?




The springs were fun because i love my family. But i'm not a fan of swimming with strangers (I tried to keep them out of pictures, but they were there. soakin it up.) so i didn't indulge in the luke warm natural springs filled with a bunch of bodies and fish things...*shudder*
BUT i never get to talk to Rebecca and Katrina, so I was glad that they both had babies to tend to on dry land. I miss them, yet another reason i would have loved going to BYU provo.
and i miss their sweet kiddos and they're hilarious husbands.
I love my family!
The main reason why i love HIko?
LOVE
it sounds so ridiculously cheesy, but really, even the second and third cousins that you see every year but don't really know? you know they love you! and you love them! it's the weirdest, coolest feeling ever. And i needed that feeling right then. I needed to feel unconditionally loved by other Humans. haha. don't judge me. every needs that! Everyone loves to be loved and Hiko is my prime L-fest. 

sigh.

Happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: