Monday, July 23, 2012

America & Spiderman

welp guys, i'm super behind! 
Our Fourth of July was pretty chill, we went to Uncle Mark's to celebrate his birthday! He's a Liberty Baby.
we go there pretty much ever year to do little fireworks on the drive way and eat LOTS of cookies. and watermelon, of course.

I love this picture because it looks like film to me...but it's just my inferior phone camera :)


we went crazy with sparklers! there were like 50 boxes! 
I pretended like i was Harry Potter



and I even painted my nails! what!
And I spelled my name with sparklers. yomp.


that weekend we went to the Drive in!!



I love the Drive in! ours is one of the last left in the whole central valley, so it's always super packed. we went went our friends: the dish boys. and some other Madera YSA homies.
I really liked it! 
Andrew Garfield is a MILLION times better than Toby McGuire. the end.
And Even though i'm not a huge Emma Stone, The Help scored her major brownie points in my book. and she was good in The Amazing Spider Man too! way better than what's her face who played nasty Mary Jane Watson in the older movies.
oh yeah uhmm, btdubs?
I'm Superman, spidey kind of girl. None of this avengers, or wolverine nonsense.
tsk tsk america. 
oh and uhmm, we're cute. 
those are Marissa's Sunglasses. 
nice face Jono.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: