Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Falling Behind!

It's been an ENTIRE month since i graduated! let me tell you, it's been a blast!!!! I've been so busy! I'll give you the spark notes version since a dang LOT has happened, and i'm dying to post about my family reunion soon.

I graduated from seminary!
PHEW! I'M DONE! don't get me wrong, it love studying the scriptures! But class at 6:30 AM is not fun.


we celebrated Father's day with my incredible daddy.


and I've spent most of my 'free' time with these Derek and Jonathan


[Derek and I running Chinese fire drills at a long train wait]


[Brandon trying to steal my camera at Travis' City-county all-star football game]

Dad, Derek and I drove to Clovis to watch Travis tear it UP in the all-star game. go county!



we went to see Brave!! I whole heartily recommend it! I already bought the soundtrack haha. the animation was literally Beautiful. gosh, pixar you've outdone your self. and the story was super cute. I loved it! Not as good as tangled, obvi, but it was still great!  Merida is like a ginger katniss in a dress.




 I've made approx. 234,621 smoothies with my AMAZING magic Bullet that Donny and Christine gave me as a graduation/birthday present. thanks dogs! I love it!
smoothies, dog. and i captured the moment with my super cool Polaroid camera from the boys!


and i went to a grizzlies game! My first not school baseball game! it was still boring. ha. not the biggest baseball fan, but it was fun to go with friends and get free noise maker thingys.


 not pictured?
super fun parties with friends from church. countless games of mafia. swimming, Oscar Dang Bolanos' birthday bash and all the Graduation celebrations. all of those were super fun! 

the first month of vacation was chill and laid back. all fun. and now i have a job...and responsibilities. so i have a feeling that the next two months will be all work and no play for miss Melissa. which i guess is okay... money is good, right?...

Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: