Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scwatch my back!


I am a pretty rude person, guys. really judgmental too. So once upon a time in girls camp there was this girl that i HATED because she was cool, but she was in cabin 3B. ew. and then, the next summer, the DAY that my sister Katrina got home from Russia, Katrina and my mom were counselors over the 4B cabin. I was in 4A. duh. and i was extremely jealous of all the cool stories that i knew they were getting to hear and all the time that the devils in the enemy cabin were getting to spend with my sister! I hated all of them. and then came fifth year of girls camp. the two cabins were forced together for the first time. I was upset to say the least, let me tell ya. But then something weird happened in my head and i realized that I was the one who was being rude and obnoxious. and once i stopped being prideful, i made some of my very best friends!


we thought we were SO cool. We got really close that year. I became especially close to Janelle and Mallorie, especially Mal. and then there was last summer which between EFY and girls camp only made us closer.






I'm pretty grateful for her about now. well, i always have been. and i think it's ridiculous that i used to hate her because she's my best friend. I didn't know two people could be alike. fo realsies.
She's sleeping on my floor right now. like a yard away from me. she looks greeeeeat when she sleeps haha

I'm glad that she's here. glad that I'm here, because I didn't want to be at first. but I LOVE BYUI. seriously, like a lot. and I'm glad i get to share the experience with her. We're not roommates but she lives next door and she keeps me sane. Her and Brandon Paul. but He's in Cal sooo, mal gets to take over for a few months.

She makes me laugh NON stop. and i like to pretend that i still hate her sometimes just because it's Hilarious  ha. she doesn't think so. I like her Blonde and brunette. I like our sense of humor. we're pretty crazy. we'll laugh at anything. for hours i might add. I can tell her anything. and she supports me in everything that i do. She also stays up late with me like erry dang night to talk while we do homework. She knows my flipping MIND. probably because she has the same one. we're so alike it's scary. 


I literally have a folder of pictures entitled, "NEVER put on facebook". It's full of hideous photos of me and mallorie. hahaha. we take pretty stinkin ugly pictures if i do say so myself. so obvi i had to throw this one in there. we're so dang pretty. and look! Half dome in the middle!



oh yeah and this one:





anyway.
I'm grateful today for my dang twin Mallorie Hakanson. 

and incase you were wondering about the title, one day i was next door at her house and i wanted to do my homework but there were these girls over who live across the hall and they are flipping WILD. they're the party apartment. there are always boys there and they're always LOUD. anyway, i wanted them to leave. but they are friends with alyssa, one of mal's roomies. So i decided that maybe if i started acting outrageously strange, they would leave. So i went up to mallorie and started doing to her what i would normally do to Jenae. naturally, i was a cat/two year old boy. I meowed and pretended to jump on flies and catch them with my paws. I talked with a speech impediment. I was being a baby. purposefully annoying the heck out of mallorie and being as weird as possible so that the crazy girls would leave my dang house.
I kept fake crying, "scwatch my back mao-wee! scwatch my back! I can't do my papow untiw you scwatch my back!" hahaha it was SOO annoying! I was fake whining like Bill Murray on what about Bob when he's like, "No! I NEED I neeeeed!" and Mallorie was getting annoyed and embarrassed but that's okay, i knew she'd get over it. what i really wnated was for those lunes to get out. well eventually it worked. they left. teehee. 



anyway
Happy November first!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: