Sunday, November 18, 2012

Temples


Y'all know by now that I'm a Mormon. and I'm sure that you know that Mormons build temples like those built in the times of Christ. I won't preach about it here, i don't want to be pushy. If you want to find out more about why we build temples, how we build temples and what happens in temples, or if you want to know what we believe about forever families, you can go here:

or here:

both sites are official sites of the church so they're credible.

You can even go see one in real life! Find out if there's one near you here.



Today I got to watch the Boise Idaho Temple re-dedication! It was so awesome and President Monson wiggled his ears haha There was a little boy in the front row and President Monson was like, "I see a future missionary here!" *wiggles his ears at boy, everyone laughs* "You see I'm wiggling my ears at you! Oh, why i see you're wiggling yours back!" hahaha He's so sweet.
the inside of the temple was dang BEAUTIFUL and I loved it.

I'm so grateful for the temple and it's blessings. I'm grateful for all the ways it has affected my life!

I love to see the temple, I'm gonna be married there some day!

1 comment :

Love Notes: