Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Rambles

first of all: Vienna by Billy Joel. makes me feel like Sandra bullock in a romantic Comedy after I've been dumped by the handsome co-star.
ha.


So there are only four more days of my Book of Mormon class left and i'm really sad about it...I love my teacher! I was going to try and get him next semester but he's moving back to Georgia. boo.

We talked about the Universe and planets today in my Science class and some of the figures were staggeringly large, i think the universe is amazing. I think space is amazing.

My History class was canceled today which meant i got to go home an hour early. In that hour i called my dad to catch up and we ended up talking about this TV that we watch together, but obviously we're states away from each other so we just talk about it afterward and so we were catching each other up on small details of the show which led him to talk about navy seals, and then Al qaeda.
Call me conspiracy theorist, but i think that people - I'm not necessarily saying the government, so don't think i'm crazy. but i legitimately think that people or organizations monitor phone calls. I mean, we already know they can. cops and FBI do it all the time to suspects.
I think they do it all the time. they monitor certain phrases of names, and if those are said more than the allotted normal amount in a conversation, they pay closer attention, maybe even tap in and listen for a second just to make sure we're not threatening the president or planning a bomb raid.

anyway.

talking to my dad is always good, and we can talk about the randomest things on the phone, it's great. I can't wait to go home and see Lincoln with him!

My science test was curved 7 points, which is FANTASTIC.
doing homework is getting easier and easier for me because i'm more and more motivated to finish strong and GO HOME! haha.
Now we're about to go to my roommate's violin concert.


AND? I've gotten more compliments lately on my dad's Koala sweater than i have gotten on any piece of clothing in my entire life hahaha. thanks dad! even though you have no idea that i took it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: