Sunday, November 4, 2012

Grandbabies


My sister's children have somehow affectionately been named,"the grandbabies". And today I am extremely grateful for them. all seven of them. They are beautiful and perfect in every way. I couldn't love them more!

Katelyn - she's reached the ripe old age of six. SIX! I love how big she is! last weekend on my spur of the moment trip to Utah Katelyn was telling me all about her school and the books she's reading -all with her front teeth missing which i think is the most adorable thing in the world. and I just wanted to pause her. Just make her stop growing up because before you know it she's going to be 25!

Natalie - my kindred spirit. I miss this little fireball! She gets me. even though she's five ha. she gets me.

Whitney the fiesty one. I love her spunk. and i LOVE the way she talks! It's so stinkin adorable! AND she let me give her a piggy back ride in IKEA last weekend. I'm in.

Caleb! oh my Bubba Gump :) He's my little pal. and He's getting SO OLD! I can't take it :/ haha i love the face he's making in this picture, what a goofball

Lydia - She is so dang PRETTY! honestly, she's a baby but she's already gorgeous. I'm glad i got to play with her before coming to school, she's getting so old!

Owen! He's looking like a certifiable child now! look at that boy! little troublemaker Owen. cutest kid ever.

Sweet Jenna - She is sunshine this one. pure happy. look at those eyes! her smile is enchanting 


I love seeing them love each other


I love that they love Star wars and Halloween as much as i do.







AND - Happy day! Katrina and phillip are expecting baby #2! they officially announced it on Halloween and I've been SO excited to tell people!

I love babies. I love my nieces and nephews. I can't wait to see the Murrays after thanksgiving and the cravens on the way home in December. And I can't wait to be home with Allison and her kids. 
I'm so grateful for the grandbabies today! for their unconditional love and their smiles and their little feet.

1 comment :

  1. aww, you are such a great aunt!! I love that you are so hands-on, playing and talking to my kids. Sorry my babies never let anyone hold them!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: