Friday, November 2, 2012

Nostalgia


and it was the happiest, best feeling EVER.
this picture is of right after the game, i couldn't stop screaming. ha. poor jenae.
If you know me, you know how much i love my high school. The athletics, the theatre, the traditions, the away games, the pageants, I was so proud to win things for the school, i love everything about it.

Tonight is the rival game, and i'm DYING to be there. LITERALLY dying over it.
but win or lose, I love my school. and i know it sounds ridiculously cheesy, but i'm still a stallion through and through guys. sigh. bred deep. 


I'm forever grateful for the years i spent there. and the traditions of integrity. 
alright, that's enough sap for one day.

I think i'm going to finish off this box of reeses pieces and this bottle of V8 before Nikki gets here.
peace.
and GOOD LUCK TONIGHT STALLIONS!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: