Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birthday 2

picture overload. what's new? 
also, you're lucky that i wear a watch or i would've run out of clocks to mark the time. but i forgot to take a picture of the clock at 7:30, which is when the thepianoguys concert started. I woke up, and went to the temple. honestly so good. That visit specifically was a really cool experience and man, i love the temple. the most calm and peaceful place. I LOVE the Rexburg temple. don't get my wrong, i love the Fresno temple, but the temple here is absolutely huge and there are no buildings around it because it's literally at the tip top of a hill. I came home, ate lunch, showered, cleaned the house, made a huge dinner for me and 10 other friends, opened my waving queen Elizabeth figurine and new socks. 

"I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks. One can never have enough socks, Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a pair. People will insist on giving me books." - Albus Dumbledore

My thoughts exactly, Al.
Then i finished dinner, stole a table from next door to combine with ours, and we had an awesome dinner! Thank you mom for teaching me to make your lasagna because it is seriously the BEST ever and i always get tons of compliments! we also played the picture game which is my favorite. 
And Mark said that his tiny personal pan of gluten free lasagna was, and i quote,  "so good, i don't think it was actually gluten free." bless his heart. i tried really hard though. haha so i'm glad it wasn't gross.
Then we saw the Pianoguys in concert! It was incredible! They even played a couple songs for us that haven't been released yet because they say that rexburg and st.George are their favorite places to play so they treat us the best. heh heh.
and i almost cried when Jon Schmidt played waterfall. seriously just so good.

After the concert we ran home, changed real quick and headed up to the south field to play ultimate Frisbee. The frisbee was glow in the dark which made it look real cool in pictures except that all the pictures were blurry because i put it on the wrong focus. oh well. 
happy birthday to meeeeeee.









































in case you can't see that tiny number in the corner? It was 12:41 when i finally started my homework. haha


1 comment :

  1. Phillip and I are jealous that you were able to see piano guys! It looks like you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: