Monday, May 27, 2013

Illinois pt. 3

This part was us touring the Joseph Smith places in old Nauvoo. I'll leave you mostly with pictures. sorry not sorry for the 1,000 pictures of the Mississippi river.










This was actually cool. The graves of Joseph, Hyrum and Emma Smith.




and oh my gosh an actual inch worm! I've never seen one before! It was so cute! it inched around just like in the cartoons! I was laughing like a mad man because it was literally like folding in half and then unfolding and that's how it moved. hahahahaha





I love Lilac bushes. 







I love windows made to look like old windows, so the glass is all warped and bubbly. 


This was above the old Red Brick Store in the room where the Relief Society was created! So that was special. a lot of other special thing happened there. Our awesome professors gave a really good lesson about temples and nauvoo in general.




Nauvoo was just an absolute dream. old dirt roads and red brick buildings. Green green green trees. 
so gorgeous.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: