Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Momma

Imagine for a second that this was posted on the 7th of May.


"No less significant in his life was Hal’s mother, Mildred, from Granger, Utah. At a time when a limited number of women pursued higher education, she graduated from the University of Utah and went on to become the head of the women’s physical education department there. She was on leave from the university, pursuing doctoral studies at the University of Wisconsin, when she met Henry Eyring and eventually married him. Says Elder Eyring in tribute: “She could have been anything she wanted, but instead she chose to be our mother.”" - an article about Henry B Eyring 

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother" - Abraham Lincoln

"In the Book of Mormon we read about 2,000 exemplary young men who were exceedingly valiant, courageous, and strong. “Yea, they were men of truth and soberness, for they had been taught to keep the commandments of God and to walk uprightly before him” (Alma 53:21). These faithful young men paid tribute to their mothers. They said, “We do not doubt our mothers knew it” (Alma 56:48)." -Julie B Beck




I have the best mom in the world. And today (the 7th) is her birthday.
I love her. and I've never doubted that she knows the truth. Because she has never acted like someone who didn't know the truth. She's always been a incredible example.
She's one of the best people i know. 
Happy birthday Mom!



If i was in Madera with you, I'd probably pretend to be a baby dinosaur and "snuggle" your left ankle. and then I'd like, sing for you or somethin. In honor of my mom's birthday i made my bed this morning, got all my homework done before midnight and did two loads of laundry! booyah!
Love you mom!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: