Saturday, May 4, 2013

Studio C


first off, two flashback. 
the 3rd of may last year i got a scholarship from a local club and i had to introduce myself at their meeting at like 6am. hahaha. But we got a great breakfast. and then after that i went to Brandon's for second breakfast. I. Miss. Brandon.
and me and mona hid in his closet while he was making fancy egg toast because girls were coming over that we didn't want to see. hahaha not that we don't like them, we just wanted it to be the 3 of us.
I love this picture. I miss mona, too.


and this is from the 4th of may. I don't know why i took this. ha. It's a picture of my supply bucket in my ceramics class. I LOVED that class. and i think on this specific day i was making a rain stick. good times.




This is what the post is really about. 

So there's this show on BYUtv called "Studio C". before studio C, there was an improv group at BYU called "divine comedy" and they were hilarious. and then BYU tv was like, "hey, how about we make you guys a tv show!" and so they did. and it's the same people, so it's the same kind of really cheesy mormon humor. and i bees LOVIN it, alright?

I'm honestly addicted, it's bad. I have watched pretty much every single sketch they've done on the show. ha. they're so great. some have me laughing pretty hard. but i don't want to hype it up too much. 
just for the record, I like Jason the best. and then Matt and then i love Stephen because of his lisp. and then mallorie. and i love jeremy-the mustache guy. that's his real mustache.
anyway.
if you feel like wasting some time, these are some of my favorites of late:




stephen :)



mah favorite:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: