Saturday, June 22, 2013

200

First of all, 


25,000. that's awesome! thanks. other people have tons more views than that, whateva whateva.
I feel pretty cool!


secondly, this is my 200th post on this blog! WOW!

I need to print this off.


now....







It's Jenae's last night in Idaho and we went out for frozen yogurt with some of my friends. i was trying to get her to take one normal cute picture with me and this happened instead:
enjoy. love 'er.






If you look closely in the above picture, my eyebrow scar is very visible! (I spelled visible incorrectly in the picture below, which is a zoomed in version of the picture above) 










the following picture is officially the ugliest of me ever.
it's for my mama.
she calls this the 'pig cow face' and she showed it to me one time and i will NEVER let her forget it.
ahahaha




If it looks like i'm exhausted, it's because i am. because i stayed up until 4:30 am scrubbing the kitchen floor.


hehehehe


peace out J dawg, I'll see you in a couple weeks at the family reunion!

2 comments :

  1. wait Jenae is going to own a pig and a cow at the same time so she needs to become queen of the pig cow face! Step it up jenae.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: