Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weasel in Idaho


Jenae was just here!!
I think i hyped it up too much for her because once she got here, all my friends were like out of town! so we didn't really do anything crazy and i'm sure she hated it. haha. but i took her to see the temple and the school farm and we had dinner with Donny and Christine. and she met Chris and Mark and my roommates and we napped. so that's pretty much all that matters, right?

She got here late Saturday night while we were watching Lord of the Rings, and then everybody came back to the apartment and she got to experience us all in full force. hahahaha. then that night after everyone left, i literally tucked into bed and red her a storybook because she is forever a dang child to me and i dont care what anyone says, she will always be baby jenae. done.


Sunday she came to my ward and the boys were looking at her because she's a BABE. and after church we went to Donny and Christine's for dinner and a board game -way fun. Then we came home and took a nap. both of us. on my little bed. hahaha. which was really uncomfortable and way too warm. awkward. 



Then we went to BYUI's farm, which was kind of a bummer because the gates were locked. and the only pictures we took were on her phone...which is dead forever. rough.
I also took her up to the temple. I wish i had planned better so we could have gone inside together but there really just wasn't enough time in the weekend.















She's the best.


Monday morning she came with me to my Teachings of the Living Prophets class which was awesome. And my teacher loved her! haha he's hilarious, i love brother Peterson! And after lunch i took her to AFY registration! yay! Adventure for youth! she spent the week there climbing mountains and doing ropes courses and riding ziplines. cool, kid.


On Thursday night i stayed up until 4 AM scrubbing the kitchen floor for clean checks.
halfway through i noticed how disgustingly different the sides were, and i snapped this:
GROSS.


Friday afternoon Jenae got done with AFY and i took her to the thrift store, obviously.


we got some cute new clothes, Jenae called me fat, and i did our hair in matching styles. 


I got this Harry Potter puzzle that me and Mark did Friday evening.


and then we all went to Kiwi Loco for frozen yogurt!





and Friday night while Jenae and i were out, so was my roommate Jaylene. Jaylene has excellent taste in men. last semester she dates some creeps so i'm always a little cautious when she goes out on dates. This week's model is named Dwayne and he's 33. he's divorced and has a son and thats all that i knew about him at the time. So when it was 12:45 am and i still hadn't heard from Jaylene, i was freaking out. finally she came home and spent an hour and a half gushing to us about her perfect date. by that time it was about 2:30 and before Jaylene got home, the rest of us has started watching Les Mis. Jenae went to sleep at like midnight. I stayed up watching Les Mis, which got done around 4:00, but by then i only had half an hour until i had to be up to get jenae to the bus. I made some tuna casserole for uhhh, breakfast? and then woke Jenae up. She got ready lickety split and we whisked her off to the bus!



peace out lil dawg!

And have you ever walked across BYU-Idaho campus at sunrise? you should some time, it's breathtaking. the photos do NOT do it justice. 



I'm really glad Jenae came! she might not have had tons of fun but i just liked having her around!

1 comment :

  1. i'm sure she had fun! so cute. I'm so glad she came to see you at college like allison came to see me and katrina came to see Allison and me. :) and also, most places are breathtaking at sunrise! Love sunrise in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: