Monday, October 14, 2013

ARARA!

"I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH YOUR BLOG!"
"Melissa,seriously, you posting 3 times a week is killin' me, smalls. I can't keep up!"
"alright i love you, but STOP POSTING EVERY DAY."

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry, but i'm not sorry. and i will probably keep posting 3 times a week. i will post whenever a post pops in my lil' mind.

weekend thoughts:

- I am not good at being a girl. Mostly cause i cannot stand malls.
- the DI is WHERE IT IS AT. (BTdubbs, it's the 75th anniversary of Deseret Industries, holla!)
- I like movies. lots. i do not like paying for movies. EVERYBODY PAY FOR ME, K?
- McDonalds. yes. (plain McDouble, medium fries and a water cup. ev. ery. time.)
- mah little homie Trey got his mission call and i cried. because i was happy but also because we're growing up and it's reeeeeeally weird to me.
- making cakes and brownies for boys on their birthday is fun, but not when you spend an hour mixing icing to be the perfect colors and frosting the cake to look like camoflouge, only to have the tinfoil RUIN the design. perrrrrfect.
- ice cream sandwiches and brownies from your roommates just cause they love you is the best thing ever. especially the ice cream part
- i hate math i hate math i hate math i hate math i hate math i hate math
- i join my friend Kim in the statement, "Everyone is getting married. I'm over here wondering when it's my turn. The life of a single mormon. Girl or Boy I think we feel the same way....Where are you lover?"
- saying 'blue maquaw' in Portuguese has become my favorite new exclamation. ARARA!
- meetings. they'll be the death of me.
- Dear Mom i went to Idaho Falls and didn't get my eyes checked, lol.
- "With Humble Heart" is a good Hymn (#171)
- "Vocal Point" = I feel good
- There is a girl Karli Sue in my complex and i just love her. she's one of those really sweet girls who you just can't help but smile at. she's adorable and she makes me feel happy and i literally want to be just like her.
- when you come into my house uninvited and stay for FIVE HOURS, excuse me when i fall asleep on the couch while you're gossiping about things that are not true. get out.
- old friends and laughing > sweep swap/ward prayer, sorry roommates.
- talking with Mallorie in the car for 2+ hours about eeeeeverything on our minds is the BEST thing ever. She's my best friend. i love her x 1000.
- Tyson chicken nuggets are always the answer
- when you spend all Saturday baking, and then you fall asleep Sunday evening, and then spend a few hours in a car talking about life, you'll be happy, but you'll also have to stay up real late doing homework.

also, my inspiration today comes from this:
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1995/10/perfection-pending?lang=eng

I bet you 5 dollars that Russell M Nelson is the Prophet in 15 years.

"Our Adoration of Jesus is best expressed by our emulation of Jesus" - Russel M Nelson October
1995



Also, One day i want a print of Caravaggio's "The Calling of Saint Matthew" on the wall, in my house, for everyone who visits to see. So everyone will ask me about it and i can tell them, 'Matthew listed his call with the miracles of Christ, because to him, it was a miracle that he followed. a miracle that he was called at all, but think of all the incredible things that Matthew was able to do with apostles because he had the faith to leave his tax collector's station and follow Jesus!' and then I'll tell them how i hope my conversion is miraculous like Matthew's, and how i hope that i can follow Christ and make a difference.
and they'll raise their eyebrows and feign interest. but i'll have meant every word. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: