Tuesday, October 29, 2013

lately

I would just like to point out to certain haterz (lookin' at you, Brandon.) that it has been a whole 5 days since i posted, so there.

now back to normal.

first of all, I would just like to say this to a boy named Doug (actually Doug will prolly never read this but i want my mom to know that i spoke prematurely on the phone and that he and i are honestly just friends, and i'm 100% cool with that.) so here:
you are cool and fun and real cute. i put myself out there the ball has been in your court for a while, pal.
So i'm assuming we're for suresies just friends. not like we were ever anything more than that, but i'm officially declaring to myself that the ship has sailed.
cool?
cool.
and besides, we make a pretty good set of just friends, anyway. Dark side skittles and Broadway all day.


Also, as my dear sister Allison has pointed out in the past, i'm pretty dang up front on this here blog. that's the way i like it, and that's the way it's gonna stay. I realize it's uncomfortable sometimes to hear my intimate thoughts. and i know saying everything that comes to my mind bluntly can make me look like a seventh grade girl. OH WELL, THAT'S ME. on the inside, I'm just Lizzie McGuire. frozen at age 14 forever.

moving on.


the other night i was washing my face and my makeup was running like the lady from Mulan.



for real, though. 

also, I went to a halloween party/straw maze with my ward. I dressed up as one of my FHE brothers, Kevin. who i tried to make dress up like me, but he wasn't diggin the crocs. his loss. 
And Mallorie dressed up like our other FHE brother Kyle, who dressed up as Tigger. okay.
also, can Mallorie and Kyle date already? cause they're adorable. K, thanks. 


the Thug Life chose me.


 and Jaylene was Miss Kay from Duck Dynasty (because we originally planned to be Willie, Si, and Kay, but Mallorie changed her mind and i agreed because i'm the best friend ever.)


best good friends

yes, please.

also, this is Chad.
 Chad Chad-dy Chaddy Chad Chad. 
HE IS PERFECT. 
and yes, mom, i am allowed to change my mind as often as a six year old girl.


^ the most attractive being on the planet.


lastly, i went to Utah for the weekend. and by weekend i mean we left at 3pm on friday and came back at 6pm on Saturday. 26 hours. 9 of which were spent driving, another 9 spent sleeping, and another 2 spent watching "The Saratov Approach" in theaters (GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW) with my best guy pal Christopher, who i forced into going to in-n-out after the show, because he'd never been! what the heck!






















and Yesterday was great. and tonight we carved pumpkins for FHE.
and My sister had been putting pictures of her mischievous 18 month old daughter, Jenna, on Facebook. So I've been laughing all day, so that's good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: