Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bike For Sale


Dear Rexburg, ID; 



I'm selling my bike. (don't tell my mom.) sad day. but food is more important than bikes. i digress. 


I know $150 for a used bike sounds like a lot, but i paid $250 with taxes 
(Here's the Walmart page, if you'd rather buy it full price from a store)
 and only rode it 6 times, so it really is like new. 
there are a few tiny nicks in the paint on the front wheel cover, the bike is dusty because it's been sitting for so long, and the front wheel could probably use a little air.
other than that, it's in tip top shape!

plus i'm including the 3 year service warranty. if you ever have problems with the bike, Walmart will fix it for frizzles! that's awesome!


so you'll get a WAY cute bike, the owner's manual, the 3 yr service warranty, and the lock with 2 keys.
$150 


if you're interested, you can email at Melissamichiale@yahoo.com and I'll give you my cell phone number or we can keep communicating via email. 

thank you thank you!

Mel


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: