Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Like

I like Rolos
I like Cheese, a lot.
I maybe like a boy named Doug.
I like my New Testament class, and the Homework.
I like plants that move when you touch them. we have one. his name is Michelangelo
I like Rexburg
I like my niece, Evelyn. She is perfect and babysitting her is the highlight of my week.

I like funny pictures, but is it worth the 20 sketchy ones i quickly click past to get to the one or two clean funnies? no. Is it worth me feeling icky to keep going just to maybe see the one or two funnies? no.

I like writing in my journal. reminds me everyday of all that i have. humbling, i promise.
I like to dream about playing one of the Ten Virgins in the LDS Bible films, but i know it is never going to happen.
I like to learn.
I like seeing random old friends on campus and then reminiscing about our fun times for the next hour.
I like that my roommate Jay has a car. like that a lot. cause it's starting to get coldy.
I like Handel and Bach.

I like movies that make me think. ones that force me to want better things. Have you seen Ephraim's Rescue yet? Today i washed my hands and face, and started over. personal application.

I like that.
I like feeling good about decisions.
I like my life right now.


and my scripture of the day:
John 3:30
"He must increase, but i must decrease"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: