Friday, October 11, 2013

well, shoot.

I shot guns the other day. We drove out to what people here call 'the hills'. aka, there are like, a few mounds of dirt. you can't fool me Rexburgites!
It was fun, mostly because guys are fun. 
My roommates (the 3 i didn't know before) are really nice, but there is definitely an uncomfortable divide between the 2 groups of 3. Being home basically means 'I'm in my room all day everyday'. So I'm usually pretty happy to get out, which is very un-melissa-like. I am normally the most home body ever.
ANYWAY.
so even though i have no desire for shooting things or hunting like that (I've given up trying to pretend to be country just because my Dad's a farmer. I'll leave the country up to my little sister Jenae, who is literally a cowgirl. SHE OWNS A COW, ALRIGHT.) it was fun to shoot, because it meant i left the house. 
plus, our Family Home evening group members of the male variety are all adorable and fun.

hey Kyle #2, wassup.

Mallorie likes to pretend she's the star of a realiy TV drama about cops.


Our teacher, Kyle the first. Who gave us all a gun safety lesson beforehand and provided guns, ammo, targets, and ear plugs for the whole gang. what a pal.


Oh hey look, it's a boy named Doug.

When is shot the first time, i out my left hand in the wrong place, and my thumb got pinched by the part of the gun that goes back a little bit. I screamed. haha. i actually got a nice cut from it, i felt cool. but it was right on the knuckle, so every time i bent my thumb, the wound re-opened. not cool.


precious Austin was hiding behind the truck on his computer doing homework, which was strictly forbidden.

So Kyle and a Boy Named Doug forced him to participate and it was hilarious.


 Also, my mother creepliy requested a picture of Doug's face. hahahaha. I'm not kidding. 
so here ya go, Mom.
although, Mallorie's face is the most interesting in this picture, i think.


I have one thousand more pictures of people shooting guns but they're really repetitive.
what's really important here is that I shot a gun. hello. 
but i was actually really horrible and scary. haha. so i'm no good for the apocalypse or anything like that. 




also, I added a new tab
I know, I know, I already have 2143623.
but i felt it was relevant, because to the random person reading this blog, i probably make very little sense. 
ha.

ALSO, there is a girl behind me eating a corn-dog with mustard and it smells DISGUSTING. i want to throw up, seriously. mustard is nasty. hot dogs are nasty. combined is nasty.

2 comments :

  1. MELISSA I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH YOUR BLOG!!! anyway, I also hate green apple skittles. green apple anything! Except for those carmel apple suckers, they're alright. But really. everyone is getting rid of lime, which is one of my favorite flavors, BOO! also I did not know you had a quidditch pillow case, and that guy's lap top in the shooting pictures? HUGE! like it's bigger than him! well that's all for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wondered if he had a big nose, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: