Friday, October 4, 2013

September was the fastest month of my life

These things made me happy:


1- My mom hoards old candy for our 'sunday candy' container. thank goodness, because these Skittles had the original flavors.
RIP Lime
GREEN APPLE IS NASTY AND AN IMPOSTOR


2 - Guy friends:

a) Eric Martin sending me a snap chat of my car in my old parking spot. (driven by lil nasty jenay-nay)
*sniff* 
the feels. i loved that parking spot.


b) Pierce Johnston. (dear mom, he has a girlfriend, we're friends.)
i have a 'world foundations 2' AKA world history class. and i had a friend from Fresno there, and we sat together. next to this boy named pierce who has really long eyelashes. And then my Fresno friend dropped the class and so pierce sent her this picture to make her feel guilty. and he's a hoot to boot.

c) Stephen dang Alexander Simmons
sent me a package. so happy. I was sleeping. it was like 11:30. ha. and Mallorie comes into our room and tosses me a small package, "Hey! Stephen sent you this."
so obviously, i was in a pretty flipping good mood for the rest of the day.
So for Christmas, i gave Stephen a BYU-Idaho shirt. and then in the spring, BYU played UC Irvine (where stephen is at school) for a spot in the final 8 for the national volleyball championship. they played at Irvine and i told Stephen that f BYU won, he had to wear his BYU-Idaho shirt. Irvine beat BYU, and went on to win the national title. So Stephen sent me this shirt to gloat. haha i love him. wore it all day. excuse the "I jsut woke up" look I'm sporting below. ha


and did i mention that we have matching Quidditch pillowcases? cause we do. #bestwizardfriendsforlyyyyfe


3- speaking of friends. finally put up my pictures again. and ordered 3 more to make it even.



4- babies. they're the best. I got to babysit Evelyn the other day. she is perfect.


I said, "Hey Evelyn, we're gonna be best friends, okay?" and she literally gave me this face:


comedic genius at a month old.

also, it makes me super happy when My sisters text me pictures of their kiddos:

p.s. Meet Seth Hansen MacKay! his story here 


and bed head Jenna because she is literally the most perfect thing ever. 
her hair had better stay curly for always.


5 - accessories (not really, i just didn't know what else to call this group)
Have you seen the movie Ephraim's Rescue yet?
WHAT?! 
okay, well go watch 17 Miracles again, to brush up on your Martin & Willie handcart companies' history
because 17 miracles was a handful of stories from the companies, and Ephraim's rescue is a handful of stories from the life of one of the rescuers of the Willie company.
I LOVE this movie. it's not better than 17 miracles, but it's just as good in my opinion.
My roommate Jaylene bought Ephraim's Rescue at Deseret Book and they had a little basket of leather bracelets and keychains with the quote, "I am ready now" inscribed  in them. They were a dollar and i seriously LOVE Ephraim Hanks. so i bought one. had to.


also, i bought a CTR ring. for 99 cents. holla. I've wanted an old school green shield for a long time. happy happy happy. I like it. ("CTR" stands for "Choose the Right". It's like the Mormon version of "WWJD")


and finally

6- GENERAL CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND.
seriously, you should watch it with me! here.
Because it's a Prophet and Apostles. just like in the Bible. and they're talking to us. how COOL is that?!
can't wait!
TGIF!

1 comment :

Love Notes: