Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sardines

"I want one!"
"hmm? one what?"
"a cartoon of me! only, in mine, I wanna be sitting in a big plush chair, reading an ornate book in a velvet robe. okay, cool."
"uhhhhh...kay."

i let him forget he'd asked, not planning on actually doing it. 
and then i drew one anyway just because i mean, i can't say no to dimples, alright? i just can't. 
don't judge me. 

i promise it's not creepy that i drew a two foot cartoon of a boy...
excuse the color of his face. I had to watercolor it because i don't have a marker the color of his skin. 
and then the shading is all wrong. but who cares cause even though it barely looks like him? he loved it. 


He's trying real hard not to laugh, but his roommate Kevin kept poking his face and trying to take off his hat to show his new haircut that he doesn't like.





in other news, Duck Dynasty is a big deal around these parts. 
My roommate Jaylene posted this smashing photo of me onto instagram the other night with the caption, "#wheredemboizat #singleasadolla" and i thought it was pretty dang hilarious. 
i look good in a beard if i do say so myself.


some general lessons learned today:
-reading the 3 little pigs outloud to a class of college students is fun. 'specially cause there are ten people who regularly go to that class, so we're all pretty good pals. 
-Sardines is fun for about ten minutes, and then i get bored. so maybe a few of us left early while we were supposed to be searching, and then maybe the other 9 members of the group were angry. that's understandable. I'm a little sorry.
whoops, let my twitterpation distract me from reason again.
WHAT'S NEW.
-fruit salad is nasty the second day
- My 23 year old brother also listens to MMMbop by Hanson periodically and eats s'mores for breakfast. yessssss.
- THE WEASEL GETS HER BRACES OFF TOMORROW!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: