Friday, February 21, 2014

"Study Group"


Belt of Orion - the Belle Brigade

Yesterday evening i invited myself to the house of some friends to gossip and eat. was not expecting boys to be there. also was not expecting to see one boy in particular. little did i now that every Thursday is their study group. cause they all go to the same school. k.
well i'm not in school, i was just going to gossip and eat.
obviously, THAT didn't happen. instead i spent the entire night absent-mindedly clicking and typing to make myself look busy while the certain boy, brodo baggins, sat next to me for hours dutifully scratching down calculus homework. he was actually studying and i was doing this:


with a really concentrated face so maybe he would think i was like, doing taxes or something substantial.
remember 2002 when the internet took twenty minutes to load one page, so you'd go on MS paint and draw a bunch of lines and then fill them in with different colors and think it was a legitimate work of art? remember how you were 7, so it was totally normal?
I like to call this piece, "_____ is sitting next to me and this is my brain"
that's what i saved it as on my computer, anyway.

"The bunny in my brain goes hip hop, the sandal in my soul goes flip flop. hip hop flip flop." - Tawni from Even Stevens

__________________


Happy #12 - this beautiful chore chart that i hand made for myself.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: