Monday, February 17, 2014

Weasel kind of looks like me

Today after we got home from church, were just about to eat dinner when Jenae pointed out that she and i were wearing dresses of a similar style. and that our hair looked similar. i go to church several hours before them, so we don't get ready at the same time, so this was incidental. i said that i guess we kind of look alike. and she gasped and said she wanted to take awkward pictures showcasing our likeness. obviously i agreed. and we even roped mom into tromping out to the field with us. it was good fun, actually. and, Jenae's a babe.


 please note that in the picture above, my legs are indeed paler than the dead weeds behind me.

trying really hard not to laugh:

also please note that earlier, while reading i rubbed the mascara off of one of my eyes. so my right eye looks bigger than my left in all of these photos. oh well. 

attacking mom:




I like that we look similar, but still very different. i have pale skin with dark hair, dark eyes and darker lips. 
She has a more color, and tans more easily, and has light hair, light eyes and lighter lips.

the next seven are a progression chart of me trying unsuccessfully not to laugh:







I have an oval face and she has a more heart shaped face. 
i have a more pronounced brow, chin and shoulders, while her features are softer.
 but i'm also taller ;) by juuust a hair. 
I have my dad's nose and mouth, but my mom's kind of eyes and cheeks.
Jenae has my dad's kind of eyes and cheeks, but my mom's nose and mouth.



this is my new favorite picture of her ever:
PUT DIS EN DA YEARBOOK, JUHNAY


but seriously, she's gorgeous:





I love weasel. 
even though she wakes me up every morning because she doesn't know how to whisper.


Happy #7 - the LDS Fresno, CA Temple
I get to see it every week. sometimes more, and today the sky behind it was SO blue! 
our little temple is beautiful, and i'm grateful for it.



1 comment :

Love Notes: