Monday, February 10, 2014

100 Happy Days

So I'm doing a challenge. to be happy for 100 days in a row.

 i'd already made the decision to write 3 good things at the end of each journal entry. and lately i've been taking lots of pictures of little things that make me happy. not particularly for my blog or anything, just for me. to remember. because i'm all about remembering.

also, i was talking to dear Patrick the other day about snow, because i miss it. and i joked that if he sent me some snow in the mail, i'd send him some sunshine, because he's in rainy cold Rexburg and i'm in sunny California. And obviously, both of those items are practically impossible to actually post someone. So instead, he describes the rain and puddles around my second favorite city and i tell him good things about home. because good things are like sunshine, right?

So i've been in the habit lately of recording happy things everyday. and then i happened upon this challenge, .
perfect.
The point is to post a picture somewhere everyday of something that makes you happy, so that hopefully you'll start to notice happy things more often. which is what my journal was already helping me do. so maybe this will double my efforts :)

here's the website if you want to join me! :)
100happydays.com


Here's thing #1:

I got a letter today from my best friend Janelle who is on a mission for our church in Chicago.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: