Thursday, April 3, 2014

Today's Happies

Today I am happy.
and it's one of those days where you're just plain happy. not for any big reason, but a million little ones, you know?

I've had family visiting since Thursday, and i love talking to my sisters! (and Phillip, Hi Phillip.) and i LOVE hanging out with my nieces and nephews. they just make me happy. they're like a fresh set of batteries!
Lydia even said out loud that we're friends. so i'm pretty much set for life.

Sunday was so good that it's still spilling into the week!

Anticipation for General Conference is only building. and knowing that it's impossible to be let down only makes it better.

My Boyfriend is pretty good looking if i do say so myself. not that looks are the most important thing but they sure don't hurt.

the Musical I've been managing since January is FINALLY opening! tomorrow night! I am GIDDY about it. seriously.

I'm going to a wedding on Friday, those are fun.

I finished the fifth work and the Glory book (fiiinally. haha. and it was BEAUTIFUL. MATTHEW AND JENNIFER JO FOREVER.)

the stars were clearer tonight than they have been in weeks.

there are baked goods in my tummy. yum.

the sound technician gave me a very sincere compliment tonight that i will literally never forget. I've always been really intimidated by him, and it's just validating to hear him say i'm doing a good job.

Mallorie sent me a cool new song.

and those are some of the things that made me happy today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: