Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween!

Oh, hi, it's me, late again. oh well. 

first of all, IT SNOWED TODAY:






 I was ecstatic all day long because i got to wear my purple Croc Moon boots :)


On Halloween, i usually curl up at home and ignore everyone. but this year, the night before halloween, we dressed up as an apartment! and we were....



CRAYONS!!!
we're cute. 


and our FHE brothers were the Avengers! (and company)










Ben was "The Winter Soldier"
I also want to point out that BEn hadn made all of these costumes. painted, constructed, and everything. except for Mjolnir, which they bought online. 






#selfiewithTheAvengers
#imcool

I think we all looked pretty stinkin' great. 



we had a fun ward party. chili, baked potatoes, games, laughs, and overall a wonderful night. 




I ruv us. 


hope your Halloween was great, too!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: