Monday, November 17, 2014

left out things

i often accumulate pictures that fall under no theme. they have no real significance to anyone but me, but i still want to remember the tiny details of my life in later years. so while this post won't mean anything to you, here are some things that i've done/seen in the past few months that i liked. 

just to remember

this, just because it's the weirdest feeling 


this. because i have several people in my phone with Star Wars names and i think i'm hilarious.


this because my instagram friends are so entertaining... "and seen that it was good"


this little girl who was Elliot for Halloween



 I spend a lot of time at Mallorie and Jay's house. because they don't live with me but i still love them



there are a ton of imprints in the sidewalk around campus, and i think they're interesting!



i love the view of sunsets we get at my complex. minus the parking lot, but still. 


i pass the interior design classes on the way on my way to one of my classes, and i love all the little exhibits they have set up

these are tiny paper models of chairs


i like this chapstick because the container is clear, and i can see my progress. like a video game battery level screen or something. 


babe sighting in Hebrews chapter 5


in my preschool curriculum class, my professor BROUGHT HER PET TARANTULA TO CLASS AND WE GOT TO LOOK AT IT REAL CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND IT WAS AWESOME. 


seriously, who knew that i'd like giant spiders? i've always assumed i'd hate it and it'd be gross. but i literally could not stop staring and getting too close, haha. and saying, "wooooooowwwwww"


i tagged the wall outside our apartment


our landlords gave us these donuts on Halloween, haha:


the outlets here suck. 
so i improvise. 


i chopped a bunch of hair off on October 1st. 
like seriously a bunch. 


Sophia frequently includes me in her snapchat stories against my will


for real, these sunsets, though. 



a Reese's that didn't stick to the cup wrapper, and TWO PINK STARBURSTS in the same package
miracle of miracles


I babysit Evelyn. 
and i love it. 
I babysat her at my apartment one night and she was SO SPOILED with attention, hahaha. and i took this picture that is rather unflattering of both of us, haha. 


 a good Samaritan left me this gift on the top of the dryer one day: 


I get to wear my Croc moon boots, and i will never stop being happy about it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: