Monday, November 3, 2014

Roller Skating


I took so long doing Family Reunion posts, that i'm all backed up on other activities. I didn't really go out at the beginning of the semester. i never do. you know, what with the stress and everything. and then i get used to the stress and know that if i don't do stuff, i will die. 
SO I PARTAY.

a group of my friends and i went roller skating one Monday night after Home Evening Group. 
TWAS A BLAST. 


but i grew up roller blading. blading. 

blading.

that's four wheels right in a row. 
and i thought, "oh, skating? no biggie. they're like exactly the same."


WRONG. WRONG. NEVER BEEN SO WRONG. 


i almost snapped my ankle in half. a dozen times. i fell quite a bit, too. but it was really fun. i even got brave after being egged on and tried a little turn. fell right on mah rear, but he fell, too, so we're good. 



when i die, if everyone could remember me as the girl in all these blurry pictures, that'd be great. Ponytail on the top of mah head, medallion around my neck, fanny pack on my waist, giant grin on my face, tons of zits, but who cares, really? nobody. life is hard but i have a ball because i work at it. i MAKE my brain think positively, and i do the things that i know make me actually happy. truly happy. so i am happy. and life is plain hard some days, but i don't stop trying to be better than i was yesterday.

and i don't know why that spiel just happened, but it did. 





I tried to limbo, too. 
instead, my face slammed into the bar and sent the stupid thing clattering to the ground, along with the side things holding it up. thoroughly embarrassed. Trevor swung around and helped me set it back up, though. what a pal. 





we skated for about two hours. I requested the Bleachers and the DJ said, "SURE!"
never happened. but that's alright. 


regardless, it was a good night. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: