Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things i am thankful for right this moment

the Gospel of Jesus Christ and everything in it,

medicine, fruit and vegetables, my hearing, my, professors, My Siblings, an oven and stove and refrigerator, Sports Camps, a mother who taught me to cook for myself, Tithing, a background in theatre, Madera Unified School District, Crocs, skirts, my hair and eyes, the queen of England, clean television shows, The Beatles, movies that make me think, My Parents, my glasses, puppies, my grandparents, My nieces and nephews, who landscaped BYU-Idaho, snow, living in a tiny town, warm coats, Harry Potter, tights, my roommates, Mallorie Lane and Jaylene, guy friends, bright flowers, cheese, packages and letters, purple potatoes, missionary friends, my Preschool Curriculum class, BYU-Idaho, HOT GLUE GUNS, the internet, lotion to keep y hands from cracking in the dry air, Provo, Utah, the days when my phone works and i can communicate with other humans, indoor heating units, Reeses Puffs

Happy Thanksgiving to you, friends.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: