Friday, February 20, 2015

A taste of my own medicine

Today, i was blog stalked.
haha.
I see stats, you know.
And today, beginning around 10 am, someone MAJORLY stalked me. ha. like, went through 150+ posts (not in strict chronological order) spanning several years. in one sitting.

I mean, i'm flattered. because someone spent that much time reading my thoughts all at once.
and i'm impressed, because someone spent that much time reading my thoughts all at once.

but i'm also confused, because who would spend that much time reading my thoughts all at once?
and a tiny bit creeped out? Cause who would spend that much time reading my thoughts all at once?

Mostly just intrigued.
ha.



hey, stranger, i'm placing a lot of trust in you by putting my whole brain on the internet for you to read. I'm hoping and praying that you'll respect that trust by not murdering me in my sleep or trying to steal my identity like Lana Lang's creepy cousin in that one episode of Smallville circa 2006.


Anyway.

well, stranger(s?).
nice to meet you, I'm Melissa. Feel free to let me know who you are so we can be friends in real life.
k thanks, bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: