Sunday, February 8, 2015

My heart is warm today

Recently, i have realized how much time i waste listening to mediocre things. 
i decided to stop that. 

i reached out on Facebook and asked for people's favorite songs- songs that move them. songs that make them feel undeniably good. 
it was  an incredible response, and i wish each of the friends who contributed could see how much i truly appreciate their suggestions. i loved every last one of them. 

today was a wonderful day. my heart is so full. 
I felt God's love today, quite warmly. 
and this song expressed what my words cannot. 


Rachmaninoff forever. 

Symphony No. 2 in E Minor, Op. 27: III. Adagio by Rachmaninoff


please listen. I know it's 16 minutes long, but i promise it's worth every second. 


Happy Sabbath. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: