Sunday, February 22, 2015

McDonald's Valentines

The Monday before Valentine's Day, for our Home Evening Activity, my group decided we would dress to the nines and then go get McDonalds. AKA MY IDEA, AND THE FUNNEST FHE EVER.
we all got fancied up and then met up at my apartment, and you probably saw these pictures spamming your news feed already, but who cares. they didn't have my commentary. 


I just enjoy this picture  because it is a face that Stephanie makes 20% of the time. 


When we first got to McDonald's, everyone was staring at us, and i felt self-conscious. until the boys all got there in their suits and balanced us out. 

also, i like this picture because it's a face that IIIIIIII make 20% of the time:


Can these two please just date already? okay, thanks:


and i know that the back of my head is ridiculous, but i LOVE this picture because Travis is laughing at a joke i'm telling, and Travis is mah HOMIE. THESE BOYS ARE SO GREAT i've seriously gotten so lucky this school year with FHE boys. they've been so kind and good. 
Travis and Sophia have a real good thing going, and i'm happy to be that third wheel, because i love them both, and Travis is Sophia's boyclone, so we get on really well. 


THIS PICTURE MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
I ADORE THESE WOMEN. 
best friends. 
God knows what He's doing, guys.


a very washed out picture of Shauny, my boyclone. 
(#sorrymomwe'renotdating #sorrymomsingle4lyfe)


this picture makes me look like i'm a sith Lord?! the lighting was not so drastic 2 seconds ago. whatever. Shaun and i matched, unplanned, and i thought it was great. He's so stinking good looking. Also, 3 cheers for someone else who puts their McChicken and Mcdouble together with french fries on top. 
Holla. 
like i said: boyclone.



Travis, Sophia, and I went to DI and got 0.50 chalices, but they forgot theirs. oh well. 


aside from my horrible posture, i love this picture. the pictures from this night are all great, because they're all so stinking HAPPY. 
This one, especially, because Sophia is the best storyteller, and she makes me laugh. 


3 ketchups. BECAUSE I CAN.


can we just appreciate the attention that Shaun and Steph are paying me? I LOVE THEM. they listen to me. actually listen. and they make me feel validated. good humans. 


full no-neck laughter happening here:



kissing a chalice. because who else?


note to future husband:
I'm sorry for the inevitable thousand ridiculous photos that will be taken at our wedding. Hopefully you're as goofy as i am, or else you're in for a potentially embarrassing time every time we have to act formal in front of a camera. sorry.  can't help it.





just bein' me. it's a good life. 




DEAR FUTURE SELF:

please never forget these lovely women that you lived with Winter semester 2015. They are such gracious souls, and they love you dearly. you love them back, fiercely. remember this. remember them. remember how happy and appreciated and known you felt, and remember that it's because you all chose as an apartment to live right. 
remember the reason why you're so close and things have been going well. 
remember that you're blessed. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: