Saturday, September 14, 2013

MORE POTTER

remember how i'm OBSESSED with Harry Potter?
wellllll did you know that there is going to be a NEW MOVIE?!
yup, that's right. 

no, it's not a prequel or a sequel, it actually has nothing to do with Harry, BUT there will be a new series based on Newt Scamander, the fictitious author of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" (a text book in the Harry Potter series). It's just a separate story from the wizarding world. 

Here's the official press release:


I honestly cried. I'm so happy. and excited/nervous. I reeeeeally want it to be good. and maybe JK Rowling will love this adventure so much that she'll make a movie about the four founders of Hogwarts, because i would LOVE THAT. or a series about the Marauders? FLIP, YES. you have no idea the amount of happy that is in my brain. 

I can't. I. CAN. NOT.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: