Sunday, September 1, 2013

Snoring Party

i was uploading a video of my niece dancing in the car. found this gem. the first night of our family reunion in July, Derek was sleeping out on the back lawn under the stars and i was sleeping in the basement. then around midnight my parents, Jonathan, and Jenae all finally got to Santaquinn. we talked for awhile and then went to bed. jonathan went outside with Derek, Jenae went into the like, dungeon basement, haha, and my Parents stayed with me. around 2:30 the twins came inside because it randomly started to pour. But NONE of us in the basement could sleep because my dad was snoring SOOO loud. I whispered, "is anyone else awake?" and then my mom and i started laughing and the boys started talking. i originally whipped out my camera to get a clip of how LOUD my dad was snoring because seriously, it was crazy. but then this happened instead, which i'm totally okay with:


also, WHO GAVE THE WORLD PERMISSION TO BE SEPTEMBER ALREADY? the only reason i'm okay with it is that September = Rexburg and that makes me supah happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: