Sunday, October 26, 2014

Reunion: REAL family pictures

I have a cold, so i haven't posted in a few days. but life is good around these parts. 

Busy, hectic, crazy, confusing, draining, and piling on top of each other. 

But so so good. 

_______________________


I am in LOVE with Samantha Kelly Photography. have been since she started. mainly because she captures what i imagine to be real moments of each family she highlights

so i love that Raycelan and Phillip took some photos even when we weren't standing smiling in perfect lines. because our dynamic shined through. 


Jenae is a 1970's singer/songwriter. Maris is a mob boss. Caleb has to go to the bathroom. 
and i'm just casually being myself. holla. 


 i love us. 




this picture CRACKS ME UP because it is a totally perfect portrait of my mother's relationship with her phone. she pretty much thinks it's the best thing ever to have been created. and she insists it is better than ANY legitimate camera. and she denies all of that. 

BUT HERE IT IS, CAUGHT ON CAMERA. YES. 


I also got quite a few creeper pictures of Derek and Raycelan


After our big group picture, while some families took individual pictures, the rest of us played aroudn the AWESOME tree house and playground with he kiddos. This ranch is my brother in law's brother in law's. haha. it's way nice!





the place had a great scope for imagination.


I ruv dees people:



 I LOVE JENAE. 
sometimes i'm surprised by how much i miss her. 
living at home for 7 out of the 12 months of a year was actually great for our relationship. 
i think. 
I LOVE YOU, WEASEL. 
(these are traditionally unattractive pictures of us. enjoy.)


it definitely looks like i've gained 30 pounds. 
i haven't. ha. 
remember what i said about needing hair on both sides of my face?
this is what i mean:






Da homie.


and then came my favorite part. 
The grandbaby picture.


 I think all 11 of my neices and nephews are the STINKING CUTEST HUMANS ON EARTH
deal with it. 
they're adorable:


 MY personal favorite:


toooo good. and in ten years, they MUST reenact it.



i mentioned the amount of creeper pictures i took of Derek and Raycelan, right? (AKA Derek and Odette. also, kind of have a Fred/Daphne thing goin' on.)
they're just so dang good looking.



and then i forced the twins to take a picture. 
which i will continue to insist on having probably until the end of time because i'm preeeeeeeetty sure we're actually triplets and mom as just been lying to us all along.



LOVE this:


"Utmost Homie(s)" 


Brothers: I'm real sad not to have a picture of all of you together

Sisters: I'm real sad not to have a picture with all of you.

Neices, nephews, and parentals: the same.





I am so very very blessed to have my family. 
I love us more than my little heart can voice.

DEAR FAMILY: I'm doing everything i can to be my best me cause i want to be together forever. and i'm gonna do whatever it takes to make sure we all get there.


we climb together. 

1 comment :

  1. Yes we do. Please don't climb alone when all you have to do is reach out for one of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: