Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Things i still do, just because i did them during Sports Camps


  • eat Reese's Puffs on Sunday nights
  • say, "it's a hard-knock life"
  • use cross walks. religiously.
  • use the word, "rough" as a blanket adjective that can substitute for: bad, hard, difficult, 'that sucks', ouch, gross, tough, annoying, stressful, etc
  • eat Garden Spinach Herb tortillas, because they had them at the sandwich wrap station in the Cannon Center
  • expect it to rain every Wednesday night out of literally nowhere
  • say, "Ya dingus" at the end of a friendly jab
  • use one plate, one bowl, one cup, one knife, one fork, and one spoon.
  • when i drink Powerade, it is Mango flavored (although Blue is still my go-to when Mango's not around)
  • Rachel Hardy's inflections when using sarcasm
  • listen to "Boneless" to get pumped
  • watch "Foyles War" incessantly on Netflix
this one doesn't quite fit the mold, but ever since Sports Camps, i have not complained about how "far apart" my classes were. not once. because BYUI-IDAHO IS TEENY TINY. and i had to walk all over BYU campus (and around campus, to my apartment and stores and activities) like every single day, which in case you were wondering, is the size of Jupiter. 
  • dance. all the time. 
  • Derek's head jiggle when laughing. 
  • freak out when "classic" or "Shower" come on the radio
  • put my hand under my chin like a pretty princess 
  • Dream about next summer's Sports Camps
  • pray for my girls, but now my girls are my roommates
  • listen to "The Garden" way too much
  • think about Harry Potter way too much
  • think about everything in terms of, "how would i teach this in a devotional?"
  • sign
  • say "dawg" and "homie" one million times more than i did before
  • try to dance like Derek
  • write nice notes
  • sleep with my window cracked to hear street sounds
  • paint my wildest dreams, haha
  • love sports camps

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: