Sunday, July 13, 2014

Half

Dear Provo,

I am completely enamored with you.
and i almost hate you for it.
I knew that this summer was going to be good. but i didn't expect it to  be THIS good. i didn't WANT it to be this good! because now, i'm half way between here and home. I've been in Provo for three weeks, and i have 3 weeks left before i go back to California.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO.

not that i don't love home, because obviously i do.

but the past 3 weeks have literally been too good to be true.

i hate that i sound like i'm bragging. i'm not trying to gloat. i'm just wonderfully surprised by how unexpectedly well the past few weeks have lived up to, and in some ways exceeded, my expectations. which neeeeeever happens. i always way build something up and then am horribly let down.

not so, not so.

la da dee la da da la da daaaah

also? I'M CURIOUS.

I've made a bucket list for all your adventures that i haven't tackled, yet, and i WILL tick them all off the list before i go.
let's just not mention the fact that eventually- kind of soon -i have to leave.

that's all i have to say about that.

love, Melissa Michiale

*runs away from reality*



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: