Saturday, July 19, 2014

Other Fourth bits

i forgot these photos on my fourth of July Post! 
I was stuck doing homework in the front room of my sister's house for most of the day. unfortunate. 
but at dusk i eagerly abandoned by responsibilities to light sparklers withe my nieces and nephew. 
HILARIOUS. 

enjoy:


Maris, chillin'.



oh, and in case you were looking for a HORRIBLY unattractive picture to blackmail me with, here ya go:


 these sparklers were GIANT. especially in Owen's hands, haha. 

"Expelliarmus!"

Katie and her light-bender skills. 






and just to document my uselessness on the hectic Sunday morning of Maris' blessing:


I like to hide in corners when there's a lot going on. i feel in the way, haha. this is how i solve problems. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: