Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 31 is Harry Potter's Birthday. He's 34, today.

I have a Provo bucket list! i've only done like three of the things on there. haha. but one of the things was to go to a bunch of the million temples that are so close to me!
 July 18th I went to Mt.timpanogas! we went with a few other people from our ward/complex.


That's my roommate, Leah! she's so sweet!


I love temples. they're the prettiest things. all of them. 


I painted Jenae's eye that day porque i was bored. doesn't really look like her, but it's a cool eye. 
so there's that. 

I spend most of my weekends doing homework. which is bummy. 
that weekend, after we went to the temple i did a bunch of homework and then my friend Jeff invited me over to make a sandwich, because i told him about how particular i am with mine. ha. 
He only had Swiss cheese. it was my first experience with that kind. 
once i got past the slimy-ness, it was great!
and he made Kool-aid! awesome!


a few hours later, Derek, Dylan, Rachel, and I saw Captain America 2, and that was fun. 
I'm not a huge fan of Marvel movies, (i know, i know, hate me all you want. whatever. DC for life.)  but Captain America i tolerate because hullo, America. although i HATE black widow and was annoyed that she was such a big part. but oh. well. 

also, it was in 3D. 
I wear regular glasses. 
is there any way for that not to be weird?
nope. 
no there is not. 

So i had double glasses for a couple hours and i'm sure i looked SUPER HAWT. 
mmm mmm mmm


Saturday night Derek and I were going to watch Planet of the Apes (the 2011 or 12 one) but some people in the complex were begging him to play volleyball in the quad. and since he's nice, he did. 

I'M SO GLAD WE DID!
I'm horrible at volleyball. i warned them all in advance. but they let me play anyway and it was a blast. 
I've mentioned this a million times before but i'm always really grateful when Derek's friends automatically accept me, too. It makes me thankful for Derek at the same time. i mean i'm thankful that he's kind and people enjoy him, because it automatically gives me a good reputation. which i have FULLY taken advantage of this summer. haha. 

once someone hit the ball onto the roof, Derek and I watched our movie anyway. 
i usually get freaked out by big monkeys (thank you Curtis Anderson and "Planet Earth")

BUT THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING AND I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE IN THEATERS REAL BAD. i'm trying to convince Derek and Dylan to go with me even though they saw together on a little brodate earlier in the month. 

________


IN OTHER NEWS, HAPPEE BIRTHDAE HARRY!


ALL HAIL QUEEN ROWLING! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: