Friday, April 5, 2013

Big Kids

My two sisters, Rebecca and Katrina, who live in Utah came to visit this week. 
I knew you guys were craving dozens of pictures of my nieces and nephews. 

so there's two posts coming up for ya. First off? the big kids. 
Katelyn, Natalie, Whitney and Caleb.
They were HILARIOUS. running around crazy and always laughing and squealing. 
I love 'em.

seriously though, picture overload. 


Best friends, best friends





 It makes me happy to watch 'em.  little friends. my cousins were my first best friends. rightly so.
















Here's some Whitney for uncle Derek.

























 We met up with our Cousin Christy Ann and her kids at our grandpa and Grandma Hansen's house. so many children in one place. haha




 I love cousins, I love sisters, I love grandbabies.

1 comment :

  1. That picture of whitney and katelyn running is legit.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: