Thursday, April 18, 2013

Harold & Minnie

I got here a few days early for spring semester so I'm in my on-campus apartment alone. I went to walmart to get groceries and had to walk all the way (2 miles) back to campus with 12 bags in my hands. I was getting tired, and then my bag of apples split open. I said a little prayer as i was picking up the apples that i could get a safe ride to school, or that Heavenly Father would help me have the patience to finish walking. literally right after i said amen, an old buick pulled over and the elderly couple driving offered me a ride.
The husband said as i got in the car, "I saw you walking but didn't want to be late for my wife's doctor's appointment, so i didn't say anything."
"But then I said" the wife interjected, "Harold pull over and give that poor girl a ride!"
They drove me all the way to my dorm and still had time to get to their doctor's appointment. I thanked them a thousand times and then said goodbye. they were too sweet!!
grateful grateful

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: